Tuesday 18 March 2008

Beach Wedding

Here's a lovely photo of the boys taken at a beach wedding we went to recently. They were all dressed up, the sand was cool, the water blue so I thought a picture of Lion and Dragon sitting on the sand together would be nice. As I was getting the shot set up Lion lost interest and wandered away. "Lion jump down there and give dragon a nice big hug."




Granddad saw it coming and I was lucky enough to have captured this action shot before Dragon's snout was firmly planted in the sand. -Wolf McT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.