Tuesday 2 September 2014

People Grow, People Change.

Warning: The more delicate reader may find this too much toilet related info.

Years ago I couldn't even wee if I knew there was someone waiting outside the toilet door. (Public toilets were a nightmare! The longer the cue, the more impossible the task.)

NOW I can change a small child out of their minion costume (including a skivvy/turtle neck) and never skip a beat, so to speak. Why the minion customer thing couldn't wait, I don't know. But I kind of dream of the day when I am one day afforded the luxury of having "stage fright" once again.

Aren't you glad I blogged again? (There will be more posts soon, I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.