Tuesday 20 May 2008

Krispy Kreme

We don't have Krispy Kreme here. We were given 4 KK donuts as a very kind gift from someone who had their friend bring up half a dozen (or possibly more) BOXES from sydney. I think they were feeling rather sick by late afternoon and in the mood to share. We were very thankful!!!!
Dragon protected them...


And both boys liked eating the sugary crumbs in the bottom of the box...


The next morning Lion came in to my bedside like he does to wake me up every morning and stated "Mummy, I think that I will have what we had for dinner last night for breakfast this morning" Mummy not thinking really straight enough to read between the lines yet said "sure, there's no milk for cereal so you can have leftover sausages for breakfast" "no mummy, I might just have some leftovers from dessert" And in my frazzled first thing in the borning state he may have got some IF THERE HAD BEEN ANY!

1 comment:

  1. I love Krispy Kreme donuts!!! When I went to America in 2005 with Nano, we had Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast everyday!!! Yum!!!
    Love Possum

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.