Tuesday 6 January 2009

Neurotic Neurons

Random firings from my brain...

1. My dinner (and the rest of my families) is cooking itself... it's apricot chicken. Possibly the easiest slow cooker recipe - if you have all the stuff.

2. I didn't have all the stuff yesterday when I decided to cook it so I was getting a bit desperate by the time I got the stuff and got it on today... it smells delicious.

3. My kids are trying to kill me. I just got up from this chair and they had put a big car on the floor right where I needed to put my foot, I just about went flying around the room like one of those cartoons.

4. I just noticed Blogger has a little button that I can press to do this list.

5. Poo, all it does is stuff up this list that was going fine before I pressed the button.

6. Dragon is wearing a girl nappy because there were none in the car when I needed to change him this morning and the only one I could find was one of Little Bears. (thanks little bear)

7. It's okay because the little bit of pink that flashes above the top of his nappy matches his fluffy pink pig handbag that his grandma bought for him this morning.

8. I have a bit of smell today (as in the sense of smell, not that I need to go and have a shower) it's good because my dinner smells really yummy cooking itself over there.

9. I just realised that point #2 made it sound like I was desperate because we hadn't eaten yesterday because I didn't have all the stuff for apricot chicken. We ate a stir fry instead.

10. Dragon is absolutely not adversely affected by his fluffy pink pig handbag and girly nappy because he is playing car crashes with Lion on the floor beside me (and then putting the crashed cars in his pink handbag)

11. Lion has got almost everything he needs for kindy tomorrow. hmm... time for a sublist???

  1. toothbrush
  2. toothpaste
  3. toothbrush holder
  4. sheets (buying some of the special kindy ones tomorrow)
  5. hat
  6. clothes
  7. bag - using last years
  8. lunch stuff - using last years

12. I'm not sure if I've mentioned that my dinner is cooking itself and it smells delicious!

13. I'm pretty sure this list is long enough.

2 comments:

  1. Haaa! I think Jonathan is trying to kill me too! He leaves cars in the weirdest spots. The worst, though, is my cat. She is totally trying to kill me and has since Hubby and I got married. she hates me somedays and waits for me at the top of the stairs and hopes I'll fall over her and down the stairs to my untimely death. Then she'll eat me...so yeah. It's been a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's why I love you. Because you are nuttier than me. :D

    The pink pig is quite beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.