Wednesday 9 June 2010

30 before 30

This is it.

30 things to do before I'm 30.

It starts today.

It ends in 365 days on the eve of my 30th birthday.

It's not the end of the world if I don't make it.

I will not push my family aside to complete items on my list.

I will have fun completing this list.

It's not a list of chores.

It's a list of possibilities.

Sounds deep, doesn't it?

That's me.

Deep.

Or maybe not.

Anyway, like I said, this...

is it.



1. Make a coffee table book.

2. Quilt or Patchwork something.

3. Cook every recipe from 1 cookbook.

4. Cook a meal from each continent over 1 week.

5. Finish the boys name paintings.

6. Produce some saleable images.

7. Pick a meme and stick with it.

8. Attend a theatre production.

9. Catch up on one kids scrapbook.

10. Walk up castle hill.

11. Learn more sign language.

12. Try every flavour of gelato at Juliette’s.

13. Finish “The Other Queen”.

14. Keep track of my 30 goals somehow.

15. Participate in a charity walk (perhaps JDRF walk).

16. Take a spontaneous trip to the beach for the day.

17. Make a recipe book specifically for one person.

18. Paint a wall.

19. Make a piece of art for above the bed.

20. Take the kids to the Perc Tucker to see an exhibition.

21. Make a photobook of our overseas trip.

22. Get our will up to date.

23. In bed by 9pm every night for a week.

24. Submit a photo to a competition.

25. Attend a musical concert.

26. Completely clean out my wardrobe.

27. Swap my kitchen cupboards around to suit my current needs.

28. Run an event to benefit a charity/mission (perhaps a birthday party for me to benefit others?)

29. Finish my sewing projects that I've already started.

30. Have at least one date with each boy (including Wolf).

6 comments:

  1. Happy 29th Birthday, you share the date with my favorite sister.

    Big birthday hug!

    I love the list except that you didn't include winning 1bazillion moneys so you could fly your favorite American bloggy friend over for a visit. I'm sure Mrs. Nurseboy will feel bad about that.

    Another big Birthday hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - I really like No.12 - if I lived in Townsville, I would go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an excellent list. Happy Birthday to you. May your year be blessed beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    Looks like a somewhat doable list...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Have fun making some head way on your list, however much of it you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I'm sorry...you're how old? Get out of here...you are 29?! You have three kids and are 29?! I'm going to be 33 this year. I'm soooo old! Aack!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.