Friday 6 April 2012

Helmets in the Dishwasher

I was emptying the dishwasher today and was confronted with another 'You Know Your A Parent' moment. I slid out the top drawer and was not really shocked to see a fire helmet there, it was only when I was considering where I should put it that I realised the absurdity of the situation.  Who else would have a fire helmet in their dishwasher?

Fire helmet in the top draw, along with half a dozen 'sippy' cups and lids

Close up of the strange item.
   

1 comment:

  1. That was Wolf emptying the dishwasher... I guess he thinks I should hand wash the fire helmets?
    MMcT.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.