Wednesday 3 October 2012

This and that

Since the arrival off Baby Butterfly we have been a bit overwhelmed. Now there is a bit of a reprieve from the constant busy-mess of life and we are feeling a little more relaxed I thought I would share some photos of what we have been up too.


Mummy made a very colourful baptism cake for Butterfly, the boys thought it was very yummy.

The boys climbed a 'Mountain' with Daddy and still had energy to be silly.

Monkey has taken charge of his new baby sister and thinks he is her protector, but sometimes she needs protecting from him.

I took Monkey out for a treat the other day, he wanted ice cream, he did a good job of finishing his and half of Daddies. He was a champion because he pushed through the pain of 'ice cream headache' to complete his task of eating more ice cream than Daddy.

Monkey also discovered that he likes turkey, he liked the size of the drumstick and asked if there was any bigger drumsticks available. I said maybe an emu, but he didn't think he would like to try emu.  You can find a picture of an Emu drumstick here.  Yum.

Mummy complains because she doesn't get in the photos, so here is one of her and her baby girl.

Speaking of food, I went out shopping the other day and saw an good special. 2 for $4, however my favourite must be everyone else's favourite, can you guess which flavour?

And finally this one taken today. Butterfly the fairy.


9 comments:

  1. Hello McTavishes. Glad to hear that you are having fun and enjoying your little Butterfly. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful to see a Samster post in my reader. Love to hear a bit of news form your side. The cake is just beautiful! As is the little Princess in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny photo -- Don't you just hate it when your favorite is all sold out? Love all the photos, especially the one of the ice cream headache. And so glad to see YOU in a photo! Us "mums" don't make it in very many, do we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Your family is so wonderful <3 Thanks for sharing the photos, and I love the one with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cake. I wanted to lick the screen.
    Butterfly is beautiful.
    Luv
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cake. I wanted to lick the screen.
    Butterfly is beautiful.
    Luv
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I have GOT to get over here more often. It's been too long! Your precious boys are getting bigger and look at that baby girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely to read your update! Your little girl is adorable & growing fast! Hope you are keeping well ~ love the mummy/daughter photo!
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on Butterfly girl! Your three boys will make awesome big brothers - you are so living the dream!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.