Friday 15 February 2013

Butterfly Beauty

It's been a while and I need to make sure the In-Laws are seeing photos of this precious princess.  She's growing at a great rate now and is at that fantastic stage where everything is JUST-SO-EXCITING! Her hands do what she wants them to (mostly) and she can get around pretty well, the world is her dinner plate. So, here are Butterfly's seven month old milestone photos.


I'm seven months old now (Well, I was 11 days ago but Mummy was sick so we missed it). I'm incredibly cheeky and love to giggle at my silly brother Dragon. I am developing a taste for pretty things, I love to eat them! I can caterpillar crawl, sit up and eat everything in sight. I am on formula and getting more chunkalicious by the day. My teeth are STILL just under the surface but are not causing me many problems. My favourite two tricks are acting shy to get attention and seeing what things look like when I turn my head on the side.


Her outfit today was very special. The dress is a beautiful hand-me-down from "House of Hannah" and the bow is from the fabulous pinkberrykisses and they just happen to match perfectly!



She was actually in the mood for photos today, so we got more than one good one :-) Dragon was my usual baby wrangler extrordinaire, but she goes all serious (confusion maybe?) before she starts to laugh and smile at him, I am glad I got a photo of it.


♥♥♥♥♥ Last one, just because she's so stinkin' cute ♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. The song goes - "She must have been a beautiful baby, but boy you want to see her now!" Except she is such a beautiful baby, so - "Boy wait until you see her all grown up!"
    She must have beautiful genes - I think they come from the grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolf responded very matter-of-factly... "of course they do, that's the way genetics work". I'm making no comments on where he got that gene from ;-)

      Delete
  2. That's one beautiful Miss Butterfly.
    What a sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Her smiles are so precious, she's made us work for them more than any of the boys have. Dragon is always up for the challenge though.

      Delete
  3. She is beautiful! Gosh, I miss your regular posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do miss regular blog posting and reading. I don't want to tell you how many half written posts I have that will probably never see the light of day... but I am hoping that soon enough I will get pockets of "me" time that last longer than 2 minutes. There's lots to write about around here!

      Delete
  4. I saw your comment on facebook and it reminded me of you and your blog. Not unlike others, blogging or reading others blogs, have been put on the back burner. So I thought I'd stop in and say, " hi!" My how your kids have grown. Butterfly is gorgeous and so are you!
    Luvs
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.