Tuesday 8 April 2008

Grossness

Dragon still drools a LOT!

Dragon: AAAARRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMUUUUUUMMMMMMAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mummy McT: LION, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DRAGON? (I know it's jumping to conclusions but lets call it "inside knowledge" it had been a long day by afternoon tea)

Lion: Dragon tried to give me his morning tea (it was 4pm but lets not be picky) and he put his grossness on it and I didn't want his grossness so I wanted to give it back.

Mummy McT is just laughing now. Dragon was trying to share even if Lion didn't want to be shared with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.