Friday 12 September 2008

T minus 12 hours...

I am so unprepared for this carpark sale. Wolf is out getting the table from work that I forgot to ask him to bring home today, he also picked up the stuff from my grandma's this afternoon that I ran out of time to get. Dad is meeting me here at 7am tomorrow to load up the cupboard and help me get it to the church. I am setting up by myself and Wolf is bringing the kids later, I figure that will be a lot easier than having 2 of us there and neither of us getting anything done with the kids running around under cars and things. When wolf gets home I am just going to take box after box out to the covered ute and they can be ready loaded up for the morning. I think things can go in willy nilly and I'll throw in a couple of washing baskets to help me get stuff not in boxes from the car to the table. I have to get clothes ready for everyone too. And we have no milk for breakfast. oh well, there will be a sausage sizzle ;)

I will try and get some photos of some of the people that buy our rubbish tomorrow. I'll see who will pose with their purchase:)

2 comments:

  1. I think Wolfie is a wonderful husband to drive around and finish your errands, and look after the children so you can get everything set up.

    Hope you have a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope you do well and sell lots of stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.