Thursday 4 December 2008

Breakfast Ritual

We are a bit of a boring family when it comes to choice of Breakfasts. Normally it's cereal: Vita-Brits, Rice Bubbles and Sultana Bran. We have been doing this for years, yet every morning when asked what he wants for breakfast, instead of understanding that as 'which of these 3 cereals do you want to eat', Lion comes up with something that he wishes he could eat. Some of his choices so far have been:
  • Chocolate Cake
  • BBQ with Steak
  • Pineapple Pie
  • Lollies/Chocolate
  • Pizza (when there is none left)
  • Rocks (when he is a digger)
  • Flies and Cockroaches (when he is a frog)
  • Bowl of Rubbish (because he was a garbage truck)
You get the idea, most of time its a suitable breakfast for the character he is being at the time, but today in keeping with the festive season he asked for.....


Plum Pudding!


Merry Christmas to you all.

-Wolf McT

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lion! I'll happily eat Plum Pudding for breakfast with you. Come to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Lion after my own heart.

    Thanks for stopping by, I believe the men in the white coats are on their way to get me; I'm elusive though with all my running around on different boy adventures they'll never catch me ha ha.

    Life with boys is a never ending roller coaster of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sisters have plum pudding for breakfast on boxing day most years! - it's either that or trifle for them. Unfortunately I've always had a sensitive stomach, so have to partake of something more boring (peanut butter toast) but when it's morning tea time i'll get my share!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.