Sunday 17 April 2011

072-078/365

Mar 13 - Mar 19


072

Extreme Matchbox Racing



073

There's a frog on my bonnet... he's clinging on like crazy!



074

So cute.

He wanted to go to sleep with headphones on because he knows that daddy does that sometimes.







075

Will you believe me if I tell you there is a photo of snow up there?

In North Queensland... In summer...

Yeah, probably not.



076

Photobomb

Lion wanted a photo of himself with his daddy.

Dragon wanted to be in the photo with his hot cross bun.




077

Another photo of snow?

Yeah, that's it... another photo of snow.



078

Distress

Monkey helped me to make potato salad for a BBQ lunch.  He REALLY loved it and was rather upset when I put it in the fridge.  I did get some out for his morning tea but I think that if I had let him he would have finished off the entire bowl we made!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos.
    It must have been some potato salad. Poor Monkey with only his sense of now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll vouch for ya. That snow just came outta nowhere eh!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's just to say "Hi, I stopped by for a read today"
We love comments, we don't love spam. Too much spam means I'm moderating comments now and have put on an anti-robot word verification doo-dad, sorry.